I am a little late with the June stats, but better late than never, right?
Books I finished:
1. "Brick Lane" - Monica Ali
2. "De Turkenflat" - Henk Apotheker
3. "The Boleyn Inheritance" - Philippa Gregory
4. "The Queens Fool" - Philippa Gregory
5. "Emoticon" - Jessica Durlacher
6. "How Will I Know" - Sheila O'Flanagan
7. "Vrouwen Met Een I.Q." - Herman Brusselmans
8. "Earthly Joys" - Philippa Gregory
9. "Holy Fools" - Joanne Harris
10. "Hersenschimmen" - Bernlef
I discovered Philippa Gregory. Her books are SO good. I recommend them to everyone!
After reading "The Boleyn Girl" I practically ran to the library to get more of them. I have a couple more waiting to be read. I am sure they will be in my July list.
Movies I watched:
1. Tropic Thunder
2. Yes Man
5. The Incredible Hulk
6. The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
8. I, Robot
9. Meet Bill
10. Terminator 1
11. Terminator 2: Judgement Day
12. Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines
13. Terminator Salvation
14. Red Heat
15. Death Race
18. Sweeney Todd
19. The Illusionist
20. Star Trek: Insurrection
22. The Golden Compass
24. The Running Man
Lots of movies this month. After admitting I liked Terminator (huh?), the boyfriend made me watch a whole lot of Arnold Schwarznegger movies. Aaaah, muscles & bad German (or is he Austrian?) accent overdose!
Annoyance of the month: Ikea not having what I wanted. Broken Ikea furniture. Crying babies at Ikea. Putting Ikea stuff together. In other words: Ikea. Still love that store though!
Activity of the month: Organizing!Footwear of the month: Flipflops! Yay for nice weather!
Food of the month: Knäckebrød with chocolate spread. Yep, still addicted.
Items sold on Tizzalicious.com: 5
Items sold on Tizzalicious.etsy: 6
Items sold on Tizzalicious.dawanda: 53
Total items sold this month: 64
My June Goals were:
♥ 100 sales
♥ Get organized again
I'm I failed with the sales, but then again, it is summer, a slow period for internet sales. So I am not too worried. I did get organized, so at least I reached that goal.
Goals for July:
I am going to take things easy this month. No stress about sales, and just accept that things are slower in July. I am going to enjoy the sun, and the boyfriends free time!