Another month's gone by. I am a little late with these, but I have been extremely busy, and now I seem to be ill, so I didn't have time before.
Books I finished:
1. "Loverboy" - René Appel
2. "The Accidental Wife" - Rowan Coleman
3. "Lost Girls and Love Hotels" - Catherine Hanrahan
4. "De Co-Assistent" - Anne Hermans
5. "Star Sullivan" - Maeve Binchy
6. "De Tragische Geschiedenis Van Mijn Succes" - Elle Van Rijn
7. "Zinloos Geweld" - René Appel
8. "Figuranten" - Arnon Grunberg
9. "The Other Boleyn Girl" - Philippa Gregory
10. "De Verbouwing" - Saskia Noort
11. "Talking To Addison" - Jenny Colgan
12. "Indecision" - Benjamin Kunkel
13. "De Heilige Antonio" - Arnon Grunberg
14. "Number Ten" - Sue Townsend
I read a LOT at the beginning of the month, before things got busy!
Movies I watched:
1. Star Trek: First Contact
2. Star Trek: The Search For Spock
3. Star Trek (New Movie)
4. The Devil Wears Prada
5. Star Trek (New Movie)
6. Star Trek Insurrection
8. The Day The Earth Stood Still
Can you believe I went to see the Star Trek movie twice? I loved it that much!
Fun of the month: Lots of shopping with Lieke & Eefje!
Annoyance of the month: Way too many headaches.
Activity of the month: Reading & organizingFood of the month: Knäckebrød with chocolate spread. Oh so good. Must make some now.
Items sold on Tizzalicious.com: 13
Items sold on Tizzalicious.etsy: 16
Items sold on Tizzalicious.dawanda: 51
Total items sold this month: 80
My May Goals were:
♥ 125 sales
♥ Finish adding all new items to the shop
I didn't even come close to my sales goal, I guess I was too usy having a social life & being ill to work on the shop much. Hopefully that will improve in June!
Goals for June:
♥ 100 sales
♥ Get organized again
Did you reach your May goals? And what are your plans for June?