Happy May! Time really flies. I feel like I only just posted my March stats!
Books I finished:
1. "The Host" - Stephenie Meyer
2. "The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas" - John Boyne
3. "Joe Speedboot" - Tommy Wieringa
4. "This Year It Will Be Different" - Maeve Binchy
5. "Being Emily" - Anne Donovan
6. "From Here To Maternity" - Sinéad Moriarty
7. "The Last Concubine" - Lesley Downer
8. "De Eetclub" - Saskia Noort
9. "The Lover" - Laura wilson
10. "Everyone Worth Knowing" - Lauren Weisberger
11. "Water For Elephants" - Sara Gruen
12. "Making Your Mind Up" - Jill Mansell
13. "Tirza" - Arnon Grunberg
Wow, I clearly was in the mood for reading this month! I discovered I love crime novels. I always thought they weren't my thing, but after trying one, I found out I love them! A whole new world of books just opened for me!
Movies I watched:
1. The Black Dahlia
2. The Wicker Man
Only 3 movies! That's a bit sad. But with all the books, you can imagine there wasn't a lot of time for movies.
I finally saw the Twilight movie! And though I love the book more, I really enjoyed the movie. And, sorry to sound like a teenie, but Edward really is nice to look at!
Happiness of the month: Spring, sun & blue skies!
Annoyance of the month: Hayfever!
Activity of the month: Reading, reading, and some more reading
Food of the month: Falafel. Yumyum. I think I ate way too much of it, but it's so good! Also strawberries & bananes (cut up and mixed). Delicious!
Items sold on Tizzalicious.com: 12
Items sold on Tizzalicious.etsy: 23
Items sold on Tizzalicious.dawanda: 70
Total items sold this month: 105
My April Goals were:
♥ 125 sales
♥ Finish adding all new items to the shop
I didn't make the 125 sales goal, but I did sell 105 items, which is exactly the same number as last month. At least it didn't go down!
I also reached some other goals, like finishing Tizzalicious.nl.
Goals for May:
♥ 125 sales
Did you reach your April goals? And what are your plans for May?