1. I bought an Ipod! It's not like I hadn't spent enough money this week, but I wanted one forever, so when the 80 GB ones were on sale I just had to get it! My boyfriend has a Nano, look how cute they are together! Mama and Baby Ipod! Aww!
Funny thing is, I was always anti-Ipod, thinking that everyone only wanted them because of their name. But once I used the boyfriends Nano, I was hooked.
2. Someone made a big order in my Etsy store! Remember Sad Bunny Boo Boo? She's sold! It's the first time someone buys one of my softies, so I'm pretty excited about that!
3. Another first sale: Sandy bought one of my mini collages earlier this week!
4. I'm getting used to the new laptop. I installed most programs I need, and a lot of files, so it's functional now. I also changed the colours (yay for pink!) and transfered all my bookmarks. Perfect. The only thing I hate about Vista that it's half German when it's on the Dutch settings. That's just stupid, and not well done.
Here's a picture of the new laptop by the way, as some of you wanted to see it! It's an Acer Aspire 4715Z.
5. I'm also getting used to GIMP. My old version of photoshop doesn't work on the new laptop, so GIMP it is!
6. Last but not least: I can knit! I didn't think it was ever going to happen, but when I tried again last night I suddenly could! I knitted a HUGE part without dropping any stitches. Eventually I did drop one though, and I don't know how to pick up a dropped stitch, so now I need to start working on that.