Desirai tagged me!
This is the first time I''ve done this, and my blog is not very old yet, so I don't really know anyone yet...I hope I didn't annoy anyone by tagging them!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 facts about me:
1. I eat an apple for breakfast every day
2. I am the queen of squeezing things out of tubes. When they seem empty I can use them for weeks to come. How did I get this fantastic skill? My sister and I shared a sink in the attic, and we were both too lazy to go downstairs to get new toothpaste, so we'd squeeze and squeeze until one of us eventually had to go downstairs to get a new tube.
3. I am a Hanson fan.
4. I am obsessed with rice crackers with peanut butter.
5. My mom taught me how to sew when I was very little. My sister and I spent a lot of time sewing Barbie clothes, using only the wheel, because using the paddle was too dangerous.
6. I'm incredibly clumsy. My boyfriend and I made an "who breaks the most" scoreboard. He's on 8 points, I have 19. We also have no glasses left.
7. I love anything rockabilly. I will instantly fall in love with any item with: Dice, cherries, anchors, swallows, polka dots,...
7 People I've tagged:
Paw Prints Project
Ophelia Miller Boutique
Me & Blythe
Alright, time to write another blog entry about the new cuteness in my shop!